Samco Milestone – Embark on a journey of Samco Alloys since its inception in 1955 as one of the leading manufacturers & suppliers of non-ferrous automobiles.
- 1955 – Foundation of the first bush factory named SAMSONS.
- 1978- SAMSONS switches to SAMCO and the new German factory was commissioned to innovate in quality and production.
- 1983 – SAMCO receives approval from TATA MOTORS as the sole supplier for all types of bearings and thrust bearings.
- 1991- Continuous casting plant ordered from Rautomead Germany.
- 1992 – SAMCO acquires all technical qualifications for Bell crank lever bushings and becomes a sole supplier to TATA Motors and ASHOK LEYLAND for Bellcrank Lever Bush.
- 2000 – Launch Of New Bogra Brand
- 2001 – New integrated plant with 8 CNC machines put into operation for top-class quality production.
- 2003 – Plant for the production of bimetallic sheet and bush put into operation.
- 2004 – SAMCO becomes one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Bush and Thrust Bearing, producing an average of 50,000 units per day.
- 2008 – Enlarge product range by initiating manufacture of King Pins, King Pin Units, Handwheel, Toggle Pins, and Spring Pins.
- 2014 – Become approved supplier-Cum Manufacturer of major OEM auto parts like bush and bearings
- 2015- Samco becomes an authorized supplier of FORCE MOTORS.
- 2016 – Gun metals bush was introduced for the pumps.
- 2021 – Owns more than 41 CNC machines & 1 Broach Machine.